WANT TO KNOW MORE
OUR ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT TOOL SERVICES
Our ESM offerings, designed for products from leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) including HP, BMC, ServiceNow, CA, EMC, and IBM Tivoli, encompass the followings:
OUR NETWORK SOLUTIONS
Bourntec, a leading Network infrastructure services provider offers solutions that can help organization’s capitalize on the transformational potential of networks and derive actionable insights.
Our offerings are conceptualized, implemented and delivered keeping in mind entire suite of services:
- LAN management, WAN management.
- WLAN management.
- Unified Communications.
- IP Contact Center management.
- Network Operations Center.
- Network System Integration Services.
- Network Consulting Services.
- Network Implementation Services.
OUR SIAM SOLUTIONS
Bourntec’s Service Integration and Management solution enables enterprises to focus on business outcomes instead of IT service management challenges. Our coherent end-to-end approach enables companies to increase IT effectiveness and efficiency by overseeing the integration of the following:
- Governance, Risk & Planning.
- Enterprise Planning & Programs.
- Service Management & Delivery.
- Service Performance Management.
- Relationship Management.
- Contract & Compliance Optimization.
- An effective framework for managing supplier performance and improving consistency in service levels.
- A single point of accountability for end-to-end service delivery to the business.
- The ability to seize benefits in technology breakthroughs to reduce IT costs.
- The capability for managing IT risks and compliance across the eco-system.
- A mechanism to enhance alignment of IT priorities with business objectives.
OUR DATA CENTER SOLUTIONS
- DC Transformation Services.
- DC Managed Services.
- Hosting & IaaS (iStructure).
With more then two decades of deep experience in Infrastructure services, we are well recognized thought leaders for ‘best-in-class’ Outsourcing & System Integration.
Bourntec Data Centre services are aligned to key Transformation solution themes:
- BLDC – Boundary Less Data Centres.
- ROBODO – remote, Branch and Distribution Office.
- Database transformation.
- Windows 2003 Modernization.
We help you to Improve your decisions
OUR RPA SOLUTIONS
Our RPA services complement process re-engineering methodologies such as Lean and Six Sigma which in isolation may not always be effective for business transformation given the short time-frame and dynamic nature of today’s businesses. While system transformation can provide significant productivity improvement, it typically requires heavy investments with longer lead times, and may have uncertain ROI. Our RPA services help you achieve next generation business goals and high productivity through rapid deployment and limited CapEx requirements.
- Rapid delivery of the next wave of productivity improvement to business processing operations
- Supply processing capacity to meet demand that is spiky or cyclical in nature
- Innovation by allowing employees the time to focus on customer satisfaction by freeing them up from rules based repetitive tasks
- Build a bridgehead to automate work for a short to medium term requirement – for example, prior to deployment of a strategic application, or for processing work with a finite duration
- Quick response to fiscal or regulatory changes that demand additional manual processing
- Quality improvement with a 100% accuracy on automated cases
- Capital spend avoidance on customizing your systems
- Business agility: Can automate in days and weeks
- Quick scalability and flexibility: Rapidly, flexibly scaled up and down within hours
- Accuracy: Works with near-zero error rates
- Enhances productivity: No downtime; time savings ensures staff can focus on higher value, customer-focused activities
- Security, Quality and Compliance: Audited and managed within IT corridors of governance
- Cost savings: Priced less than off-shore FTEs resulting in significant labor cost savings
- Higher ROI: No costly integration and expensive process redesign; reduced overhead costs
- Low cost ramp-up on demand: Cost of additional software robots during seasonal demand is minimal
- Elimination of rework helps reduce project costs substantially
- Regulatory and audit compliance: RPA makes collecting and organizing data easier enabling decision makers with wealth of information
- Business intelligence and process analytics: RPA aids in predicting future outcomes and making smarter, faster decisions by recording all transactions centrally
- Improved company value proposition: An outcome of avoiding bottlenecks and streamlining critical processes
We help you to Improve your decisions
- We have an elegant set of solutions, that help you make better decisions, irrespective of the industry you are in.
- “If you have data, We have a solution.”