BSI has delivered successful EPM solutions varying in size and scope including new implementation, upgrades, conversion of obsolete excel models to Hyperion Suite, configuration, architectural design and software integration with Oracle products or other company specific applications in which the solution is flexible and able to accommodate deployments throughout all our client’s necessary business needs.
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
Bourntec is a market leader for Oracle EPM implementations. In today’s increasingly fast-paced business environment, organizations need to use more specialized software applications; they also need to ensure the coexistence of these applications on heterogeneous hardware platforms and systems and guarantee the ability to share data between applications and systems. Projects that implement these integration requirements need to be delivered on-spec, on-time and on-budget.
Oracle Data Integrator is a widely used data integration software product, Oracle Data Integrator provides a new declarative design approach to defining data transformation and integration processes, resulting in faster and simpler development and maintenance. Based on a unique E-LT architecture (Extract – Load Transform), Oracle Data Integrator not only guarantees the highest level of performance possible for the execution of data transformation and validation processes but is also the most cost-effective solution available today.
Oracle Data Integrator provides a unified infrastructure to streamline data and application integration projects.
- Faster and simpler development and maintenance: The declarative rules driven approach to data integration greatly reduces the learning curve of the product and increases developer productivity while facilitating ongoing maintenance. This approach separates the definition of the processes from their actual implementation, and separates the declarative rules (the “what”) from the data flows (the “how”).
- Data quality firewall: Oracle Data Integrator ensures that faulty data is automatically detected and recycled before insertion in the target application. This is performed without the need for programming, following the data integrity rules and constraints defined both on the target application and in Oracle Data Integrator.
- Better execution performance: traditional data integration software (ETL) is based on proprietary engines that perform data transformations row by row, thus limiting performance. By implementing an E-LT architecture, based on your existing RDBMS engines and SQL, you are capable of executing data transformations on the target server at a set-based level, giving you much higher performance.
- Simpler and more efficient architecture: the E-LT architecture removes the need for an ETL Server sitting between the sources and the target server. It utilizes the source and target servers to perform complex transformations, most of which happen in batch mode when the server is not busy processing end-user queries.
- Platform Independence: Oracle Data Integrator supports all platforms, hardware and OSs with the same software.
- Data Connectivity: Oracle Data Integrator supports all RDBMSs including all leading Data Warehousing platforms such as Oracle, Exadata, Teradata, IBM DB2, Netezza, Sybase IQ and numerous other technologies such as flat files, ERPs, LDAP, XML.
- Cost-savings: the elimination of the ETL Server and ETL engine reduces both the initial hardware and software acquisition and maintenance costs. The reduced learning curve and increased developer productivity significantly reduce the overall labor costs of the project, as well as the cost of ongoing enhancements.
How We Help
New implementation, upgrades, conversion of obsolete excel models to Hyperion Suite, configuration, architectural design and software integration with Oracle products and/or other company specific applications.
Bourntec Solutions Inc. provides full support across the entire Oracle product portfolio, with proven & proprietary methodologies supported by stringent governance models. Our Solution Factory, Upgrade Lab, Tools, Accelerators and Enablers expedites implementations, migration and upgrades. Our deep knowledge about the requirements of enterprise systems, verticals and industries ensure your applications evolve along with your business.
In the end, we deliver results. Upon completion of a successful engagement our clients experience enhanced system functionality and tractable operating processes. Bourntec Solutions Inc., has a strong track record for delivering smarter, high-quality, end-to-end results to our clients worldwide. We enhance the performance of the technology to meet your requirements and goals.
- Bourntec EPM/Hyperion Services
- Does the system strengthen the organization’s competitive position?
- How does EPM affect the financial structure and culture?