BSI has delivered successful EPM solutions varying in size and scope including new implementation, upgrades, conversion of obsolete excel models to Hyperion Suite, configuration, architectural design and software integration with Oracle products or other company specific applications in which the solution is flexible and able to accommodate deployments throughout all our client’s necessary business needs.
Financial Close Management (FCM) / Accounts Reconciliation Management (ARM)
Financial Close Management (FCM)
Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management is built for centralized, web based management of period-end close activities across the extended financial close cycle. The first application of its kind, Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management will help manage all financial close cycle tasks including ledger and sub-ledger close, data loading and mapping, financial consolidation, account reconciliation, supplemental schedule management, tax/treasury and internal and external reporting processes – any task associated with the extended financial close.
Key Business Benefits:
- Close Manager – Close Manager is a task management solution. Tasks can be anything that needs to be done during the close process – whether in the transaction system, general ledger, consolidation system or reporting system
- Pre-built, web-based dashboards for monitoring the progress of the financial close. Common calendar views, task list views, and Gantt views are leveraged for each user’s tasks based on security
- Active calendars and task lists that allow you to launch applications to complete tasks from the calendar itself.
Account Reconciliation Manager
Account Reconciliation Manager is a module dedicated to the management of account reconciliations. It helps companies reduce risk by providing real-time visibility into the performance of reconciliations and ensuring that all reconciliations prepared are properly qualified
Key Business benefits:
- Mapping features to summarize low-level balances to the level appropriate for reconciliation
- Auto reconciliation of authorized zero balance accounts and balance comparison accounts
- Easy to use features for maintaining reconciliation assignments, including mass update and import capabilities
- Configurable frequencies and unlimited levels of approval
- Flexible formats adaptable to each type of account
- Powerful filtering and ad-hoc reporting capabilities
- Pre-built dashboards for monitoring status, aging, performance metrics, and compliance metrics
How We Help
New implementation, upgrades, conversion of obsolete excel models to Hyperion Suite, configuration, architectural design and software integration with Oracle products and/or other company specific applications.
Bourntec Solutions Inc. provides full support across the entire Oracle product portfolio, with proven & proprietary methodologies supported by stringent governance models. Our Solution Factory, Upgrade Lab, Tools, Accelerators and Enablers expedites implementations, migration and upgrades. Our deep knowledge about the requirements of enterprise systems, verticals and industries ensure your applications evolve along with your business.
In the end, we deliver results. Upon completion of a successful engagement our clients experience enhanced system functionality and tractable operating processes. Bourntec Solutions Inc., has a strong track record for delivering smarter, high-quality, end-to-end results to our clients worldwide. We enhance the performance of the technology to meet your requirements and goals.
- Bourntec EPM/Hyperion Services
- Does the system strengthen the organization’s competitive position?
- How does EPM affect the financial structure and culture?