BSI has delivered successful EPM solutions varying in size and scope including new implementation, upgrades, conversion of obsolete excel models to Hyperion Suite, configuration, architectural design and software integration with Oracle products or other company specific applications in which the solution is flexible and able to accommodate deployments throughout all our client’s necessary business needs.
Data Relationship Management
Bourntec has mastered data relationship management implementation, we have deep knowledge of Hyperion DRM’s powerful and flexible capabilities and have helped an impressive list of clients to streamline and improve the management of business master data across the enterprise.
Whether processing financial or analytical information, Oracle Data Relationship Management delivers timely, accurate and consistent master data to drive ongoing operational execution, business intelligence and performance management
Key Business benefits –
- Pre-Built Integration with Oracle EPM in the Cloud and On Premise – DRM supports both migration and coexistence of on-premise planning and budgeting applications alongside Oracle Public Cloud deployment.
- User-Friendly Interfaces for Business and IT – This platform saves organizations the time and resources dedicated to reconciling discrepancies by streamlining manual, error-prone and uncoordinated change events.
- Automated Attribute Management to Improve Productivity – Oracle Data Relationship Management makes it possible to automate the way in which hierarchy attributes are determined, simplifying management.
- Best-of-Breed Hierarchy Management to Manage Complexity – Oracle Data Relationship Management also provides best-in-class functionality for managing hierarchies.
- Import, Blend, and Export to Synchronize Master Data – The Import feature makes it possible to bulk load entire hierarchical structures and their attributes from source systems, creating an import profile that can be configured based on the specifications and format of the source system.
- Versioning and What-if Modeling to Improve Analysis – The platform’s master data versioning and modeling capabilities differentiate it from other solutions, allowing organizations to run what-if scenarios and impact analyses to determine the effect of such changes before impacting production systems
- Audit with Ease to Comply with Regulations – To comply with auditors, organizations must maintain documentation and build a full audit trail of such changes manually, oftentimes derailing compliance and risk management initiatives
How We Help
New implementation, upgrades, conversion of obsolete excel models to Hyperion Suite, configuration, architectural design and software integration with Oracle products and/or other company specific applications.
Bourntec Solutions Inc. provides full support across the entire Oracle product portfolio, with proven & proprietary methodologies supported by stringent governance models. Our Solution Factory, Upgrade Lab, Tools, Accelerators and Enablers expedites implementations, migration and upgrades. Our deep knowledge about the requirements of enterprise systems, verticals and industries ensure your applications evolve along with your business.
In the end, we deliver results. Upon completion of a successful engagement our clients experience enhanced system functionality and tractable operating processes. Bourntec Solutions Inc., has a strong track record for delivering smarter, high-quality, end-to-end results to our clients worldwide. We enhance the performance of the technology to meet your requirements and goals.
- Bourntec EPM/Hyperion Services
- Does the system strengthen the organization’s competitive position?
- How does EPM affect the financial structure and culture?