Solutions for your E-Business Suite
- Over two decades of experience across diverse industries
- Oracle Platinum/ OBA-Qualified Partner status for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Gained rapid recognition as a premier systems integrator Continued education and specialization training / we have knowledge of the latest applications across the organization and associated industry best practices
- Provide technical consulting with development and infrastructure expertise across implementations and upgrades, performance tuning, system sizing, maintenance and database administration
– The Country’s third largest school districts, and one of the pioneers in Oracle ERP in the K-12 space: We have been providing Oracle and PeopleSoft ERP Consulting services through multiple engagements. Our consultants are part of the core team for the Oracle E-Business R12 upgrade.
– Since 2012, our support services include providing functional and /or technical expertise to support Pace’s Oracle E – Business Suite Application (EBS), Release 12.1. x modules financials, Grants Accounting, iStore, Payments, I Procurement, Order Management, eAm, Inventory, Purchasing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, HR (Partial), Public Sector Budgeting and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
– Upgrading Oracle Applications that are in use by customer from Rel. 11.5.10 to Rel. 12.0.4 (most current release as of Project start date) Oracle E-Business Suite Applications: Accounts Payables (AP), Accounts Receivables (AR), Cash Management (CM), Fixed Assets (FA), General Ledger (GL), Human Resources (HR), iProcurement (IPROC), iSupplier (ISUP), Position Control (PC), Public Sector Budgeting (PSB), Purchasing (PO), Treasury (XTR)
– Our work includes the successful design, development and customization of Oracle Apps products, Hyperion, Oracle E-billing and OBIEE and implement them across a fortune 500 companies’ environment.
Implementation of Oracle’s E-Business, Incentive Compensation, Hyperion, and Customer Online Invoice/Payment Functionality (eBilling) for The Transformation Roadmap and four (4) Weeks Post Production Support. This is a specific deployment but the configuration and architecture must be flexible to accommodate future deployments and global functionality. The project will consist of configuring and deploying multiple applications, integration and processes (such as, Oracle’s Siebel, E-Business, BI and Hyperion Applications and integration to other strategic applications).
Implementation of Oracle’s E-Business ERP Financial Analytics/Executive Dashboards, Incentive Compensation Analytics, Hyperion Sub-Ledger Expansion for Hyperion Planning and Accelerator Vision Environment for The Transformation Roadmap and four (4) Weeks Post Production Support. This is an addition to the existing SOW effective January 6th 2014.
The project will consist of configuring and deploying: 1. Oracle’s Financial Analytics and Executive Dashboards, 2. Oracle Incentive Compensation Analytics, 3. Mapping the current Hyperion Planning requirements to leverage the Sub-Ledger Accounting structure, 4. Designing and assisting in the transformation of Legacy Essbase Solutions to the new Financial Analytics Essbase Solution to support XTR-C and Legacy reporting consolidation requirements, 5. Providing a remote Accelerator Vision Environment
Allows you to work smarter, increase efficiency and reduce back-office costs with standardized processes for shared services, productivity tools, and integrated performance management.
- Work Smarter: Increase efficiency and reduce back-office costs with standardized processes for shared services, productivity tools, and integrated performance management
- Increase shared services efficiency with the centralized architecture for accounting, taxes, payments, and bank
- Improve productivity with integrated imaging, workflow, and spreadsheet integration
- Accelerate decision making with delivered integration with business intelligence and market-leading planning and consolidation solutions
- Work Globally: Manage your global finance organization from a single, integrated system and comply with multiple legislations, accounting standards, and policies
- Comply with multiple legislative, industry, tax, and geographic requirements concurrently in a single instance
- Operate in any country and comply with evolving global accounting standards
- Standardize global accounting policies that are applied consistently across the enterprise with configurable rules engines
- Work Securely: Facilitate financial control and corporate governance with a holistic approach to compliance and risk management
- Manage enterprise risk and reduce compliance costs with end-to-end processes for governance, risk, and compliance
- Enforce segregation of duties and security policies at multiple levels
- Utilize comprehensive approvals across business processes to enforce corporate policies and regulatory compliance
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT APPLICATIONS CAN HELP
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Cash & Treasury Management
- Financial Control & Reporting
- Financial Analytics
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Lease and Finance Management
- Travel and Expense Management
Supply Chain Management family of applications integrates and automates all key supply chain processes, from design, planning and procurement to manufacturing and fulfillment, providing a complete solution set to enable companies to power information-driven value chains. Oracle SCM solutions offer the broadest and deepest range of capabilities to modernize your operations across the demand, supply, and product pillars.
- Advanced Procurement
- Value Chain Execution
- Order Orchestration and Fulfillment
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Product Value Chain Management
- Value Chain Planning
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
Delivers a robust set of best-in-class human resources functionality that enables you to increase productivity, accelerate business performance, and lower your cost of ownership.
- Global Core Human Capital Management
- Workforce Management
- Workforce Service Delivery
- Talent Management
- HR Analytics
Oracle’s E-Business Suite Human Capital Management enables you to architect a global foundation for HR data and improved business processes. E-Business Suite Human HCM delivers a robust set of best-in-class human resources functionality that enables you to increase productivity, accelerate business performance, and lower your cost of ownership.
CRM provides a single, global basis of information that ensures all selling channels are aligned with corporate objectives.
Information Drives Successful Customer Relationships
Oracle’s integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution is a set of applications that give you information-driven sales, service, and marketing. Oracle CRM is built on an open, standards-based architecture that streamlines business processes, improves data quality, and allows all your key divisions to draw from the same source of data. With Oracle CRM, your company owns the single best tool for customer success—accurate information.
- Oracle Channel Revenue Management
- Oracle Marketing
- Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Service
- Oracle Sales
Over 50 CRM-Specific Applications
From precisely measuring marketing campaigns to automatically dispatching field technicians to remote locations, Oracle has more than 50 CRM-specific applications that help you address every phase of your CRM cycle. Find out more: Oracle Sales, Oracle Services, Oracle Marketing.
E-Business family of Oracle Projects applications supports the full lifecycle of project and portfolio management with a single, accurate view of all project-related activities and industry leading functionality allows users to select the best portfolio of initiatives.
- Project Analytics
- Project Billing
- Project Contracts
- Project Collaboration
- Project Costing
- Project Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Portfolio Analysis
The Oracle E-Business Suite family of Oracle Projects applications supports the full lifecycle of project and portfolio management with a single, accurate view of all project-related activities. Industry leading functionality allows users to select the best portfolio of initiatives, execute projects in adherence with methodologies, assign the right global resources, proactively streamline project delivery, and track profitability via accurate budgeting, forecasting, and billings/chargebacks.
Seamless Integration, Complete Flexibility
Oracle Projects integrates with other Oracle E-Business Suite applications, including Oracle Financials, Oracle Supply Chain Management, Oracle Human Resources Management, Oracle Customer Relationship Management, Oracle Sales, Oracle Advanced Procurement and the Oracle Collaboration Suite to complete end-to-end business processes. Implement one or several application families—or suites—for the fastest way to achieve success in your project-driven enterprise.
Unique Industry Needs, Project by Project
The manner in which projects are planned, executed upon, and controlled can vary widely from organization to organization. Oracle Projects is equipped to address the unique challenges facing the most project-centric organizations and departments today, including: Engineering and Construction, Professional Services, Public Sector, Industrial Manufacturing, Communications, Internal IT and New Product Development.
- Provides true information-driven customer service—service that enables your agents and technicians to meet and exceed customer expectations by empowering them with information that is consistent, accurate, and actionable.
- Advanced Inbound Telephony
- Advanced Outbound Telephony
- Advanced Scheduler
- Depot Repair
- Email Center
- Field Service
- Interaction Center
- Mobile Field Service
- Service Contracts
- Spares Management
Information Drives Customer Service Success
Oracle E-Business Suite family of Service Applications provides true information-driven customer service—service that enables your agents and technicians to meet and exceed customer expectations by empowering them with information that is consistent, accurate, and actionable. Through comprehensive integration of service delivery channels including web-self service, agent-assisted service via the contact center, and field service, Oracle Service provides a single, robust platform for managing service-related information and processes. Oracle’s unique approach to customer service positions organizations to drive revenue through up-sell and cross-sell, cut service operating costs, and improve the overall effectiveness of customer service operations.
Seamless Integration, Complete Flexibility
Oracle Service is part of the Oracle E-Business Suite, integrating with other E-Business Suite applications, including Oracle Sales and Oracle Marketing. Implement one or several application families—or implement the complete Oracle E-Business Suite for the fastest way to high-quality enterprise information.
Is the integrated suite of applications that dramatically cut all supply management costs. Oracle Advanced Procurement reduces spending on goods and services, streamlines procure-to-pay processes, and drives policy compliance.
- iSupplier Portal
- Oracle Procurement & Spend Analytics
- Oracle Spend Classification
- Oracle Supplier Network
- Oracle Supplier Hub
- Landed Cost Management
- Procurement Contracts
- Services Procurement
- Supplier Lifecycle Management
- Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector
Oracle Customer Results
- Ingersol Rand: Improved productivity by 50%, cut supplier support burden 75%, reduced MRO costs by 20%
- U-Penn: $77.5 million in documented cost savings
- Ametek: Cut MRO unit costs by 10% and procurement costs by up-to 14%
- Sandia National Laboratories: Saved over $11 Million reduced processing time by 25%
- VeriSign: Cut error rates over 80% and boosted productivity by 230%
- TUI: Logistics and Tourist Travel Company Saved €20million with Sourcing and up to 25% on indirect goods
- Boeing: Increased volume discounts by 5%
- UPS: reduced cycle time by 75%
- Pella: reduced cycle time by 86%
- Alcoa: reduced purchasing processing costs by 89%
A comprehensive set of supply chain execution applications that work together to provide Oracle customers with a broad array of logistics capabilities. The VCE suite provides users unprecedented flexibility in how they purchase, design, implement and manage their supply chain solutions.
- Transportation Management
- Landed Cost Management
- Warehouse Management
- Global Trade Management
- Mobile Supply Chain
- Inventory Management
As a supply chain professional dealing with today’s global economy and complex business environment, you require close to real time visibility to respond quickly to increased demand volatility and unexpected supply chain events. VCP a best-in-class, and complete planning solution built on a common foundation that leverages pre-built integration with both Oracle E-Business Suite, and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- Advanced Planning Command Center
- Advanced Supply Chain Planning
- Collaborative Planning
- Demand Management
- Demand Signal Repository
- Global Order Promising
- Inventory Optimization
- Predictive Trade Planning and Optimization
- Production Scheduling
- Rapid Planning
- Real-Time Sales and Operations Planning
- Service Parts Planning
- Strategic Network Optimization
- Value Chain Planning for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Customers (PDF)
Modern customer-centric demand driven planning approaches allow companies to improve customer service levels while reducing costs, thus positively impacting growth and profitability. With Oracle’s world class planning processes, a global collaboration framework, and built-in analytics, companies can achieve rapid decision making and continuously monitor the impact of those decisions at all levels in the organization.
With Oracle Value Chain Planning applications, supply chain managers can sense and shape demand, segment customers for profitability, optimize promotions for growth and profitability, perform fast event-driven scenario analysis, and get a handle on supply chain risk.
Oracle Value Chain Planning is a complete planning solution built on a common foundation that leverages pre-built integration with both Oracle and non-Oracle systems. Oracle’s Value Chain solution can be deployed in a modular approach to save time and cost, enabling companies to solve their most important problems first.
- Bourntec has deep experience in E-Business Services.