OUR CLOUD SOLUTIONS
- Strong Cloud computing Practice
- AWS Certified Resources – Over 20
- Proven Cloud Consulting & Assessment Methodology
- Successful Cloud Reference Architecture
- Proven and compliant Cloud Implementation & Migration methods
- Strong Cloud computing Practice for Microsoft Azure
- Using MS Azure infrastructure, Bourntec offers Cloud Management services to various Enterprise Customers
- We provide Azure end to end solution considering backup, monitoring, patching and support.
- We also provides MS Azure as a Managed service
- AZURE Certified Resources – Over 20
Bourntec Solutions Inc. provides strategic direction and implementation support across these Cloud Service Areas:
Our cloud team frequently consults in the following areas.
- Cloud Readiness Assessment: We assess and document business and IT drivers, determine cloud readiness, perform audits, assess readiness for adoption of the cloud.
- Strategy Cloud Transformation Roadmap: We define future-state vision and cloud service models for migration to the cloud.
- Commercial Business Impact Analysis: We craft a revenue generation model for cloud services, evaluate cloud ROI, and choose the right cloud platform and deployment model.
- Migration/Integration Advisory Services: We enable you to analyze and understand how your business applications are hosted in the current environment and carry out an in-depth analysis of your applications’ amenability towards Cloud. This helps in developing a readiness plan for Cloud Migration. We also help you build and orchestrate a comprehensive enterprise integration strategy, encompassing Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), B2B integration and cloud integration. Our proprietary framework of methods, reusable components and best practices to help you plan, strategize and execute cloud integration.
Our hosted and managed cloud infrastructure runs in our Hosting partner’s world-class data centers and gives enterprises choice and flexibility for managing mission‑critical applications in a hybrid cloud environment. And because we use Bourntec’s CloudFlex platform for provisioning, automated monitoring and orchestration of multiple clouds, you can manage and scale applications without adding hardware or hiring specialized skills.
We deliver a hybrid IT cloud infrastructure based on your choice of heterogeneous cloud platforms, including:
- Private, public and hybrid deployment models
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and BPaaS delivery models
Cloud Application Services provides variety of recurring and business critical tasks as service to ensure guaranteed positive outcome every time
- Application Migration to the Cloud: Re-host applications to the cloud, reengineer applications for the cloud, or replace with COTS cloud options.
- Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Management Services: Options include public cloud hosting (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure), client-hosted private cloud or cloud infrastructure.
- COTS Software Deployment to the Cloud: Applications readily moved to the cloud include Microsoft SharePoint‑on‑demand and SAP‑on‑demand.
- Use of Cloud VMs for Development, Testing and Training: Includes support and testing of large‑scale Web applications such as e‑commerce sites.
Cloud Software Services combines the power of SaaS with a differentiated methodology to enable you to achieve the business outcomes you are seeking from a cloud enabled approach including:
- Process Driven Cloud Transformation allows organizations to leverage the cloud as a means to transform their enterprise processes and achieve business objectives.
- Hybrid Cloud is characterized by existence of multiple cloud applications running in conjunction with on premise applications.
- Multi-Cloud Orchestration is characterized by the related use of best-of-breed SaaS solutions used to fit organizational requirements.
- Change Management is required as cloud implementations often transform business models and force necessary change at all levels, including systems, process, organization and people.
We help clients implement a sound steady state management strategy for their cloud ecosystems. We help define governance models that include delivery and operational policies. The key tenets of these, which cover the breadth of Cloud Lifecycle Management (CLM) activities, including the following:
- Service Delivery: Includes provisioning, self‑service, service‑level management (SLA), regulatory compliance, availability auto‑scaling, high availability considerations, cloud bursting, continuity backup, failover, DR and security.
- Service Operations: Includes monitoring, orchestration and automation, auditing, access management, incident management, metering and chargeback, cost management and optimization and continuous improvement through analytics.
Through our Cloud Management services offerings, we help define an optimal cloud operations framework that enables continuous delivery of development/operations (“dev-ops”) across a heterogeneous combination of private, public or hybrid cloud models.
- Bourntec has deep experience in Cloud Services.
- Migration to Microsoft Azure
- Migration to Amazon Web Services
- Cloud Service Management for Private, Public or Hybrid Cloud
- Backup on Cloud
- Disaster Recovery on Cloud