The MAS GSA Consolidated GSA Schedule formerly called Schedule IT-70, HR738X, and AIMS, offers a full range Information Technology, Human Capital/Human Resource , and Marketing and Public Relations Services that can improve a federal agency’s performance and success in meeting mission goals.
Awarded Special Item Numbers (SINs):
- Information Technology SIN: 54151S (Legacy SIN 132-51, Information Technology Professional Services)
- Order Level Materials: OLM See Bourntec’s 47QTCA18D00LE Price List for Service Offerings, Labor Categories and Rates.
See Bourntec’s 47QTCA18D00LE Price List for Service Offerings, Labor Categories and Rates.
- Contract Number: 47QTCA18D00LE
- Period of Performance: September 27, 2018 through September 26, 2023
- Who is Eligible: All federal agencies and state and local (cooperative purchasing)
- Vehicle Type: GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
- Award Type: Multiple Award
- Bourntec Role: Prime
- Government User Fee: 0.75% Industrial Funding Fee (IFF)
- Task Order Types: Firm Fixed Price, Labor Hour, Time & Materials
- Socio-Economic: Small business
- OASIS SB POOL3
- GSA VETS2