NEW JOB OPENINGS
Bourntec Solutions Inc is looking for the talent across these areas.
Computer Systems Analyst, Level 1
The company seeks to fill openings for Level 1 Computer Systems Analysts to work under the supervision of senior IT staff.
The job duties include:
1. Analyze and expand software systems requirements to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
2. Work closely with business users on requirement analysis and system analysis to identify and define functional and technical requirements,business workflows use case scenarios, design and flow of the user interface, and definition of application performance for service level agreements (SLA’s).
3. Formulate functional design proposals and technology recommendations, and build out a proof of concept to demonstrate the same for new technology and concepts, like Big Data, Analyst IoT Solutions, Healthcare IT, and DevOps.
4. Conduct performance analysis of the systems using ITIL V3, ITSM and DevOps.
5. Interface with vendors to implement system integration with external applications.
6. Interface with QA leads/managers and assist QA efforts including test planning,managing defect prioritization and resolution.
7. Prepare required and relevant documentation for IT projects, including functional specifications, technical specifications, design documents etc.
8. Contribute in building product prototyping and business conceptual solutions to RFP’s and supervise Pre Sales and Post Sales Due Diligence.
9. Communicate business concepts and expected functional behavior to developers and follow-up on implementation of product design/changes.
10. Perform additional duties that are normally associated with this position, as assigned.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related IT or Engineering major, plus 3 years of related experience that provided the required skills and abilities.
The employer will accept either a three or four-year bachelor’s degree, U.S. or foreign.
Demonstrable knowledge, proficiency and successful project completion using the following tools, technologies and procedures:
1. ITIL V3
2. ISO/IEC 20000 foundation
3. BMC Remedy, LanDesk and HP Service Manager
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. In this context, suitable means substantially compatible with stated academic level and experience requirements and ability to perform the job duties.
- Job Site: 1701 East Woodfield Road, #200, Schaumburg, IL 60173
- No travel or telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed at various unanticipated work sites end of each long-term project.
- Send resumes to: ATTN: HR, Bourntec Solutions, Inc., 1701 E. Woodfield Rd. #200,Schaumburg, IL 60173
- No phone calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship